Company: Loyyal – ‘Series B’ – Co-invest with Greenhills Ventures and Hayaat Group on The Internet of Loyalty, a platform used by Emirates Airlines
Type: Convertible Note (SAFE) (available for non-US investors only)
Founded in 2014, Loyyal’s 4th generation patented Blockchain-as-a-Service platform, managing loyalty transactions around the world today. They have had live deployments with Emirates Airlines, Deloitte, a major Canadian bank, Hawk Incentives, Bond Brand Loyalty, Merit Incentives, PointCheckout and The First Club.
- There are over 5 trillion dollars in loyalty currencies in circulation worldwide. Loyyal respects their client’s brand equity and does not compete with its own consumer-facing token or cryptocurrency.
- They lead in a segment overdue for innovation and some programs for 40+ years old, with 31% annual enrollment growth and 91% of consumers are in one or more loyalty programs.
Loyyal claims to be the only Enterprise-Grade DLT Platform for Loyalty:
- Loyyal’s Product Suite meets the stringent security, performance scalability, KYC, AML and resiliency requirements of enterprise users;
- Designed to extend, enhance and integrate with the multi-billion dollar investment into an existing CRM, loyalty and ERP platforms that are already made by program operators;
- Emirates Airlines production integration began in 2018 and they are now in the final stages of security and performance testing, the intention is to continue to roll out all partner relationships and 25 million Skyward Miles members onto the Loyyal Product Suite DLT framework.
Entering Scaling Phase:
- Strong prospect geographically, with a diverse pipeline in travel, hospitality, financial, telecom and retail.
Global Intellectual Property:
- IP grants in Japan, Singapore and Korea for use of Distributed Ledger Protocol to Incentivize Transactional and Non-Transactional Commerce;
- Progressing similar claims in multiple global jurisdictions;
- USPTO priority date of July 11, 2014.
- Gregory Simon (CEO & Founder)
- Thom Kozik (CTO)
- Matt Hamilton (MD, MENA)
- Ken Hamlet, Director, Senior Advisor
- Bnk To The Future Capital
- Recruit Holdings Ltd.
- Monex Group
- Hayaat Group
- LINE Corp (Unblock Ventures)
- UAE Exchange (Finablr)
- Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP)
- Hard Yaka
- Dubai Angel Investors
- Alex Chung (CEO and Founder of Giphy)
PITCH TYPE: Convertible Note (SAFE)
DISCOUNT RATE: 20%
VALUATION CAP: $29,000,000
MINIMUM INVESTMENT AMOUNT: US$1,000
TOTAL ALLOCATION: US$3,300,000
PITCH LINK: https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/loyyal-2
*Disclaimer: The above information including the numbers, claims and project analysis, has been shared by the Loyyal team. BnkToTheFuture highly recommends that all investors conduct their own due diligence and research before making an investment decision.
This Deal is on a first-come, first-serve basis. For full details and to make a purchase click here.
Upgrade To BnkToTheFuture (BF) Premium Member Account
By holding a minimum balance of 10,000 BnkToTheFuture Tokens (BFT) on your BnkToTheFuture (BF) account or your BF Wallet, you can automatically upgrade to BF Premium Member Account.
To find out where to purchase BnkToTheFuture Tokens (BFT), the benefits of becoming a BF premium member & more Click Here.
BNKTOTHEFUTURE TOKEN (BFT) ON EXCHANGES
BnkToTheFuture (BF) Live E35
Loyyal – Emirates Airlines Blockchain Loyalty program partner
This week on BF Live Episode 35, Simon Dixon (CEO & Co-founder of BnkToTheFuture) was live with Gregory Simon from Loyyal to discuss Loyyal – The team that got Emirates Airlines to launch its loyalty program on Blockchain. Simon and Greg also answered questions from the live chat.
Loyyal is now LIVE on BnkToTheFuture’s online investment platform: Click here to view the pitch.
02:50 – Introduction to Gregory Simon from Loyyal.
05:45 – Greg talks about Loyyal.
17:08 – Loyyal’s Vision, What has changed so far?
39:07 – How does Loyyal partner with large brands like Emirates Airlines?
51:11 – Live Q/A with Simon & Greg.
We go live once a week on our YouTube channel to give you updates and answer your questions on live chat. In order to get notifications of our live broadcasts, you will need to subscribe to our YouTube channel and if you click the bell symbol it will send you an email notification every time we go live. Click here to subscribe now.
Stay tuned with our latest updates, follow us on your favourite social media channels:
See if you qualify to invest by registering here now.
N.B- Clicking on any of the links will redirect you to a new window.